Saturday, May 24, 2008

hmmm

hmm...
too much thing to write...
until dunno what to write...
hmm....
tuesday..
started new semester...
new lecturer...
new subject...
but not new classmate...
1st sem de G1 now divided into 2 group d...
T1 and T2...
me in T2...
the average group...
all the smart 1 in T1..
lol...

hmmm....
i wanna drive...
i want to drive...
please let me drive...

hmmm...
be the recommender of 2 friend in APIIT d..
haha..
got RM250 in my pocket d..
lol...

hmm..
still the same thing...
wish to find my love....
lol....

hmm....
y so many hmm in this post??

hmmm...
myself also dunno...
just keep on hmm....

hmmm....
1 last hmmm...

hmmmm...
i currently searching a composer...
someone that can compose lyric...
lol...
y??
because malaysian studies lecturer need ys to compose a song bout unity..
lol...
also dunno y he need us to compose song...
lol....

hmmm...
no more hmmm la...
dun wan hmmm d...
lol....

lastly

HMMMMMM......
hahaha

-hmmm ultraman-

No comments: