Monday, January 7, 2008

bad bad luck

there's too many thing happen in saturday and sunday..
got good got bad...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY

remember that NS de trainee will get their phone on sat...
so try to sms her...
then what i remember really right..XD
will get back phone on sat..then sun giv them keep back...
she still ok inside...
everything fine...
feel more fong sam...
this is good de thing...

then bad de coming on sunday...

SUNDAY
morning 9++ wish to go out buy breakfast...
then walk to pasar lo..
when walking still thinking what to buy...
suddenly hear a motor sound..then "shan" it...
then dengan tidak sengaja step on the small stone...
then "pok gai"
at first i tot din bleed or wat...
still wanna walk to pasar...
then 1 auntie n uncle walk to me and c me..
they say my leg bleed d..
and say wanna fetch me home..
so the uncle walk home n drive his car to fetch me home...
THANKS to auntie n uncle...
if not i really "bai har bai har" walk home...
then when reach home...
put medicine on leg...
got quite many wound on my leg...
then also "niu dao"
then later my leg start bengkak...
walk also hard d....

MONDAY
just now go see doctor...
"tie da"
then my leg balut d...
wednesday need to go back again..cannot kena water this few day...
but feel better after kena urut

now just wish that my leg recover faster...
coz i still need learn car...
next week test leh...
then next week school reopen also...
fast fast recover....

=================================================================
ultraman will take mc for few day...
currently cant save the world...
sorry ya...
wait me recover

No comments: