Wednesday, March 26, 2008

26th march 2008

hmmm...wake up at 5am today, to wait uncle come n fetch me for driving test. wait wait wait...wait till 6.30 only come fetch me..zzZZZ...
then arrive IMKEDA there...go n drive 4 few round d...wait again...
wait till almost 10 am...only start the driving test...
n then it's my turn.. then i go up car... then 1 thing happen..i forget i put down the hand break...
the engine keep on go off...lol... luckily got some 1 remind me bout it...
after that..go up hill...pass d wo...
then parking....also pass...
next 3 point turn..safe also...
then solve everything d...
lol..
pass my driving test d...

after send sms to ask tiny bout my pdsm assignment...
then the ray fish use his phone reply me tat i failed...
im thinking..what the....
then just now 8pm go n ask tiny again..
then he only tell the truth...
lol...
really scare dao me...
hmm...
tired now..
zzZZZ...

-tiredzzz ultraman-

No comments: